Chicken fillet with garlic in a bag always turns out to be very juicy, and the whole secret is that it is cooked in its own juice, without giving it to the broth. For more flavor, you can use spices, fresh or dried herbs, and garlic. It can be added in the form of a homogeneous mass – that is, grate the fillet on all sides. You can also cut the garlic into small slices and stuff the meat.
- Chicken fillet – 300 g.
- Salt – 1/5 tsp.
- Spices – 1/5 tsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
How to cook:
1. Save time using chilled fresh meat. You can also take frozen, just a few hours you need to leave it on the kitchen table and let it thaw at room temperature.
2. Rub the fillet on all sides with salt and spices – a set for chicken or barbecue is suitable.
3. Using a sharp knife with a long and thin blade, make 8-10 punctures over the entire area of \u200b\u200bthe meat. Peel the garlic and cut into small pieces – just the size of the punctures, then place them there.
4. Put the chicken fillet in a strong plastic bag, a roasting sleeve and a special bag with a zipper will also work. Place the fillets in another bag to be sure. Take water in a saucepan and send the workpiece into it.
5. Boil for 40 minutes. Then the finished meat can be removed from the bag and immediately served on the table, after cutting into pieces.
You can use this meat for salads. Ideal for children’s and diet menus.
Enjoy your meal!