Italian chicken is not only a very satisfying meat dish, but also quite original in taste. You can safely make absolutely any side dish for it, but, of course, meat will be best combined with noodles. If there is a desire to make a salad, then it is better to think of something from fresh vegetables. For example, you can cut radishes and cucumbers into circles, season it all with sour cream or mayonnaise.
When choosing a chicken fillet in a grocery store, you can give preference to larger or smaller meat. Since the main spices are oregano and basil, they must be purchased if they are not at home. Fry the pieces of meat should begin after each of them is sprinkled with flour. So the meat will come out more refined. If there is no flour, or suddenly it is over, then take the starch.
- Chicken fillet – 1 half.
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves.
- Sour cream – 2 tbsp. l.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Flour – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Tomato paste – 1 tbsp. l.
- Basil, oregano – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50-70 ml.
How to cook:
1. So, cut the meat into medium-sized pieces.
Be sure the knife must be well sharpened, and the meat should be washed beforehand.
2. Now sprinkle them with flour or dip each of them.
3. Add tomato paste, oregano and basil to sour cream. Mix everything.
4. Now heat the oil in a frying pan, put the pieces of meat and fry it a little, literally until it just changes color.
5. Add prepared sauce to meat.
You can also add any other spices you like if you like.
6. Put the garlic, which is pre-peeled and cut into several pieces.
7. Add salt and ground black pepper.
8. Simmer the meat over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring it occasionally with a special spatula.
9. Put the finished Italian chicken in a beautiful bowl. From above, you can decorate the finished dish with a sprig of fresh herbs.
This is such an appetizing yummy! Be sure to cook it and surprise family members or invited guests.