Chicken in wine in the oven is a dish that is not difficult to prepare. It turns out that it is so attractive and appetizing in appearance that it can be safely prepared even on the festive table. As meat, it is best to use chicken hams, and take meat from homemade chicken. You can cook the dish in any mold, the main thing is that you can put all the meat in it in one layer. Wine is suitable for homemade red or store bought. The more you marinate the chicken thighs in the sauce, the more flavorful they will come out.
It is best to serve chicken in wine with some kind of vegetable side dish, or you can boil the cereal for it. The onion turns out in this dish is also very tasty, so you can safely lay it out with meat with a side dish.
- Chicken thighs – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 0.5 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – 0.5 tsp.
- Tomato paste – 1 tbsp. l.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Wine – 0.5 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil – 10 ml.
1. Wash the chicken legs very thoroughly, remove the feathers and skin on the edges, they are available. Cut each piece of meat in half. Pour into a bowl or saucepan.
2. Add salt, ground pepper to them. You can also add any spices for the chicken.
3. Peel the onion, cut into rings.
4. Lay the chopped onion rings on top of the meat.
5. Pour in the wine.
6. Then add the tomato paste.
7. Mix everything very well and send the meat to soak in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, and preferably overnight. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil. Put the meat, onions and pour in the entire marinade.
8. Send the form with meat to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 60 minutes.
Transfer the cooked chicken in wine to a dish and serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!