Chicken wings in Teriyaki sauce always turn out very tasty and beautiful in appearance. You can serve a ready-made meat dish to the table as an appetizer or prepare some delicious side dish or vegetable salad for them.
How many wings to take for this recipe? As many as you want. 1 piece will be enough for one serving, if the wings are large in size, if they are small, then take at least 2 pieces per person. It is best to bake the wings in a mold, it will be much easier to wash than a baking sheet. Well, or as an option, you can safely cover a baking sheet with foil and only then send it with meat to the oven. To make the wings fragrant, you should add garlic and ground black pepper. Teriyaki sauce is suitable for any company. By the way, if you also add honey, the wings will turn out with a slight hint of sweetness, but this is not for every1.
- Chicken wings – 3 pcs. (or more if needed).
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves.
- Ground black pepper – 2-3 pinches.
- Vegetable oil – 20 ml.
- Teriyaki sauce – 30 ml.
How to cook:
1. So, first of all, wash the wings very carefully. If feathers come across, be sure to remove them. Put the washed meat in a baking dish.
2. Now pour in the Teriyaki sauce. It should cover the meat by about half.
3. Peel the garlic with a sharp knife and squeeze it through a press. You can also just cut it with a knife into small pieces.
4. Sprinkle the wings with ground black pepper. If you wish, then you can add some more favorite spices for meat.
5. Pour in vegetable oil. This ingredient is optional.
6. Send the wings to the oven. Set the display temperature to 190 degrees. Cook wings for 35-45 minutes.
If the wings are too large in size, then increase the time, at least up to 50-60 minutes.
7. Now just put the finished chicken wings in Teriyaki sauce on a dish, and boldly serve them to the table. This is how you can quickly and easily cook meat yummy from simple and rather inexpensive products.