We offer to cook delicious cutlets “Paparats Kvetka” in Belarusian style with a crispy golden crust on the outside and a juicy, fragrant filling inside of cheese and butter. An appetizing and easy-to-prepare dish is sure to please your household. Such cutlets can be served not only for lunch or dinner, but they will also take their rightful place on the festive table.
We will prepare the necessary products according to the list. You can make minced meat for cutlets yourself from chicken breast, but ready-made ones from the supermarket are also suitable.
- Minced chicken breast (turkey) – 700 g.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs – 1 pc.
- Butter – 60 g.
- Hard cheese (Russian) – 150 g.
- Salt, a mixture of ground peppers – to taste.
- Refined vegetable oil for frying – 200 ml.
- Breadcrumbs – for rolling.
How to cook:
1. In a bowl with minced meat, drive a medium-sized chicken egg, salt and pepper to your liking. Add finely chopped onion and mix well.
Minced chicken breast can be replaced with turkey – it is a little denser in consistency and cutlets from it will eventually keep their shape better and not fall apart when molded.
2. Now you need to beat off the minced meat a little. We put it in a transparent plastic bag, fix the edge and throw it on the table 25-30 times. Minced meat will become more dense and plastic after such a procedure, and it will be easier to form cutlets from it in the future. We put it in the fridge for now.
3. For the filling, three cheese on a fine grater and add soft butter to it. We took Russian, but you can use any other you wish. Sprinkle a little pepper for taste and mix into a homogeneous mass.
4. We sculpt oblong blanks from the cheese mass and put them in the refrigerator for half an hour.
5. We form a cake from minced meat with wet hands and spread the cheese and butter filling in the middle. We close the filling on all sides with minced meat to make an oval cutlet.
6. Roll generously cutlet in breadcrumbs. We shake off the excess. In this form, you can prepare cutlets for the future, place in the freezer and then use as needed. Before heat treatment, they just need to be held at room temperature for a while.
7. We heat the odorless vegetable oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom and fry the cutlets until lightly browned, turning occasionally, for about 5-6 minutes.
8. We shift the fried cutlets into a baking dish and bring to final readiness in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
Cutlets “Paparats kvetka” in Belarusian are ready. Serve them hot immediately with any side dish of your choice. Fresh vegetables and herbs will also serve as an excellent addition to this dish.