If you are tired of monotonous chicken fillet dishes, then we suggest trying to make meatballs. Their taste is very different from cutlets, they certainly noticed that the way the fillet is cooked greatly affects the taste. If you twist it and do the same, you get a completely different result.
We also want to note about spices – add your favorite combinations for chicken, today we will only have dried garlic and black pepper.
- Chicken breast fillet – 290 g.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Dried garlic – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Place the chicken pieces in a ziplock bag.
Take the package tight and in size so that it is 2 times larger than the fillet.
Now it will be necessary to work properly with a rolling pin. The fillet is beaten off very well so that there are no large pieces. Check with your hands.
2. This is how the mass should turn out.
3. Open the package and add spices and salt, knead well with your hands so that all the meat is combined with salt and spices.
4. With wet hands form these meatballs. Leave them from one hand to another to make them even more airy.
5. Fry in vegetable oil first over high heat on all sides until golden brown. Then lower the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve meatballs with vegetables or garnish.
Enjoy your meal!