What could be tastier than baked chicken thighs with new potatoes in the oven? This is a dish that can be prepared very quickly for dinner for a beloved husband or for a festive table. It is best to serve such meat with potatoes with some vegetable salad. Since now is the season of young cabbage and cucumbers, it is from these vegetables that you can make a salad.
You can bake the thighs immediately with potatoes or put it in 30 minutes to the meat. If, for some reason, you decide to use old potatoes, then be sure to bake them from the very beginning of cooking, otherwise they will be damp. From spices, you can use those that you like best. Instead of mayonnaise, you can safely take sour cream or do not add this sauce at all.
- Young potatoes – 1 kg.
- Chicken thighs – 3 pcs.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Wash the meat very thoroughly. If you are on a diet, then carefully remove the skin. Lubricate the meat with mayonnaise or sour cream, salt and pepper it. You can also add your favorite meat spices.
If you like spicy food, then be sure to add garlic. Suitable fresh or dried.
2. Now peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and put them on the meat.
You can not peel the new potatoes, but just wash them very well.
Add salt, pepper and mayonnaise again.
3. Mix everything very well. Cover the top of the baking sheet with foil, this is necessary so that the potatoes do not burn during cooking.
4. Send the baking sheet to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 50-60 minutes. While the meat and potatoes are cooking, chop the cabbage and cucumbers. Combine both ingredients, add salt, chopped herbs and bell pepper. Dress the salad with mayonnaise.
5. Arrange the baked chicken thighs with potatoes on a serving platter. Be sure to immediately serve them to the table, as it is in the hot form that they are much tastier.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.