Delicious and nutritious chicken muffins can be made in as little as 30 minutes with an easy and affordable recipe. Prepare the dough without kneading – based on kefir and eggs. Add some flour and baking powder to keep the cake from crumbling. The filling of chicken meat and greens is tasty and nutritious. These muffins will appeal to both adults and children.
- Chicken fillet (boiled) – 150 g.
- Wheat flour – 120 g.
- Kefir – 100 g.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise – 50 g.
- Baking powder – 0.5 tsp.
- Baking powder – 3 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Boil the chicken in advance in salted water, cool in the broth – so the meat will be juicier. Cut the cooled chicken meat into medium pieces.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat well with a whisk. Add salt and black pepper to taste and stir again.
3. Pour kefir of any fat content, at room temperature, into the eggs.
Mix well the egg mixture with kefir.
4. Now add the sifted wheat flour in parts and immediately add the baking powder.
5. Mix the dough well with a whisk and add mayonnaise – with it the muffins will turn out soft, porous and layered.
6. Pour pieces of chicken meat into the dough – do not spare the meat, the muffins will become tastier and more satisfying.
7. Add finely chopped greens – I have parsley. Here you can use other herbs, for example, dill. Mix the dough with meat and herbs.
8. Fill the muffin pans halfway with the batter as the muffins will still rise during the baking process.
9. Bake the muffins for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180C, then remove the products and cool them a little.
10. Serve warm chicken muffins at the table, although they will be delicious cold too. These cookies are perfect for a snack or just to take with you on the road.
Muffins are airy and porous, you can see pieces of chicken meat and it’s very tasty.