For the New Year’s table, we offer to cook delicious and hearty chicken rolls with mushrooms. Chicken fillet is ideal for the recipe, which is easily cut and beaten off. The fillet can be beaten off with a roll. In the filling, you can use any vegetables, as well as mushrooms. We advise you to buy oyster mushrooms or champignons – they are the most affordable and always on sale.
To make them even tastier, we recommend adding cheese to the filling. It will melt and you will get a delicious dish for a festive feast. All guests will certainly appreciate your efforts. Meat dishes are always popular at the New Year’s table, and chicken rolls will take one of the central places among your treats.
- Chicken fillet – 400 g.
- Mushrooms (oyster mushrooms or champignons) – 200 g.
- Hard cheese – 100 g.
- Vegetable oil – 40 g.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
1. Rinse and chop the mushrooms – cut into small strips.
2. Heat up a frying pan, add a little oil and fry the mushrooms until golden brown – for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally with a spoon or spatula. Salt and pepper the mushrooms to your liking.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into thin slices.
4. Beat off each piece of meat to make it as thin as possible, but without holes. Salt and pepper the chops to enhance the flavor of the meat.
5. Put a little mushroom filling on one edge of the chop.
6. Add a piece of cheese there.
Cheese choose to your taste – creamy or more spicy, with spices.
7. Roll up the stuffed meat to make a roll. Thus wrap all the chops.
8. Lubricate the form with oil, put the rolls seam down and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180C.
Ruddy and fragrant rolls are ready. Serve hot at the table. Any side dish suits it – potatoes are the best. Mushrooms gave their flavor to the meat, and the cheese melted, it turns out very tasty.
Enjoy your meal!