Cooking chicken soup with an egg according to this recipe is quick, not difficult, but it turns out to be so tasty, unusual and satisfying that it cannot be expressed in words. You can use any part of the chicken to make it. If you don’t really want to mess with the bones, then it’s best to opt for chicken fillet. It is better to cut it into small pieces. Vegetables must be chopped, and then fried in vegetable oil or lard.
Serve ready-made chicken soup at the table immediately after cooking. If you wish, you can add chopped fresh herbs to it or those spices that you like best.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Onion – ¼ pcs.
- Carrots – ½ pcs.
- Potato – 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet – 150-200 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – about 40-50 ml.
How to cook:
1. Pour water into the pan, it is better to use purified water. Cut the meat into pieces and send it there.
2. Now cut the potatoes into slices, which are pre-peeled with a special vegetable knife. Put the potatoes in a bowl with the meat.
3. Add salt to taste. You can also add those spices that you use when cooking first courses.
4. Bring the broth to a boil. Be sure to use a spoon to collect all the resulting foam. Boil the soup for 30 minutes. Chop vegetables (onions and carrots) and fry in vegetable oil.
5. Use a spoon to send them to the soup.
6. Finally, beat the egg in a bowl. Pour it into the soup with a jet, stirring it with a fork.
7. Boil it for another 5 minutes, then turn off the stove and let the first dish brew for about 10 minutes. If you wish, then you can add chopped fresh herbs (onion, parsley or dill). Also, the bay leaf will make the soup more interesting in taste. It should also be added at the end of cooking.
8. Now boldly pour the chicken soup with the egg into bowls and serve it to the table.
This is the first dish you can cook without much effort. Try it, everyone will like the result!