Chicken wings in a honey-soy marinade is a great option for a delicious dish, both on an everyday table and on a festive table, or for gatherings with friends. Wings are best used chilled, not frozen. For the marinade, you can use any spices of your choice, special sets of spices for chicken are perfect. A little ground ginger will also fit perfectly here. Honey will make the wings slightly sweet, soy sauce will add spice, all together the components give an amazing result.
You can serve wings to the table with any side dish – cereals, vegetables, spaghetti, light salads, greens, etc. If desired, you can make any sauce to taste for such wings.
- Chicken wings – 0.5 kg.
- Honey – 1 tbsp. l.
- Soy sauce – 80 ml.
- Spices for chicken – 1 tbsp. l.
- Dry garlic – 1 tsp
- Ground ginger – 0.5 tsp
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Lemon juice – 1-2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
1. Rinse chicken wings and dry with kitchen paper towels. Prepare a container for the marinade – shift the honey – a tablespoon.
2. Add spices for chicken, salt and pepper to honey, add dry garlic. You can also take fresh garlic – peel and skip on the press, add to honey.
3. Add lemon juice and ground ginger here.
4. Pour the soy sauce into the bowl of spices and honey.
5. Mix all the components of the sauce, take a sample, adjust the taste to your liking.
The marinade should be sweet and sour, with bright notes of soy sauce.
6. Grease an oven dish with oil. Fold the chicken wings into shape.
7. Pour the prepared marinade over the wings. Leave the wings to marinate for 3-4 hours.
8. After a while, warm up the oven, set the temperature to 180 degrees. Cover the form with foil, bake the wings for half an hour, then remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes.
Appetizing wings to serve.
Enjoy your meal!