Appetizing chicken wings in adjika in the oven are very appetizing in appearance and tasty. Preparing them is pretty quick and easy. When cooking, the most important thing is the use of high-quality adjika, it can also be not only homemade, but also store-bought. Wings are best baked on foil, so the baking sheet does not get dirty at all and can be easily washed.
It is highly desirable to serve the wings to the table immediately after cooking. It is in the hot form that they are more tasty and appetizing in appearance. They are combined perfectly with all side dishes and vegetable salads. If you wish, you can safely open a jar of canned cucumbers or tomatoes for them, and make mashed potatoes as a side dish.
- Chicken wings – 500 g.
- Honey – 0.5 tbsp. l.
- Mayonnaise – 1-1.5 tbsp. l.
- Adjika – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – 2-3 pinches.
- Pepper – 2 pinches.
How to cook:
1. First of all, wash the wings very well.
If you want, then you can cut them at the joints into smaller pieces.
Put the meat in a large and fairly deep bowl or pan.
2. Immediately put the indicated amount of adjika to them.
The more adjika, the spicier the meat will taste.
3. Add mayonnaise. You can safely replace this ingredient with sour cream or kefir in general.
4. Add salt and pepper. In addition to these spices, those that you are used to most often use when roasting meat are also suitable.
5. Add honey. It is thanks to this ingredient that the wings will turn out to be a little sweet and very original in taste.
6. Now mix everything very well with a spoon. Leave the wings to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
7. Now cover the baking sheet with foil, put the wings in the sauce.
8. Send them to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Just be sure to carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven after 30 minutes and turn the meat over to the other side. So the wings will have a beautiful and appetizing crust on all sides.
Put the finished wings in adjika on a beautiful dish. Serve them right to the table!