The presence of prunes will add a special piquancy, taste and aroma to any dish. Today we bake potatoes with chicken and prunes. We use new potatoes as a whole with the skin on top. In order for the dish to cook faster, it is necessary to use a small fruit of approximately the same size. The ingredients are baked together in a polyethylene sleeve. All products are added raw without prior frying. The dish is very healthy, excellent for proper nutrition.
- New potatoes – 500 g.
- Chicken goulash – 500 g.
- Bulb – 1 pc.
- Smoked prunes – 40 g.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
- Parsley – 20 g.
- Pepper, salt. –
How to cook:
1. Select small specimens of young potatoes, wash them thoroughly in water, then dry them. The skin does not need to be peeled off.
2. Place a special baking bag in a heat-resistant form or on a baking sheet. Rinse the chicken goulash, dry it on a napkin, cut large pieces into smaller ones, put them inside the bag, sprinkle with salt, pepper or other spices for meat dishes, such as curry.
3. Lay the clean potatoes whole next to the chicken.
4. Next, place the prunes in the bag. For a richer taste, it can be cut in half, for a more subdued taste, leave the dried fruit as a whole.
5. Remove the top layer from the onion, cut the vegetable into large slices, add to the main composition. Sprinkle the contents of the package with a small amount of vegetable oil for flavor, sprinkle lightly with salt.
6. Close the bag tightly, make punctures with a skewer so that air enters and the bag does not swell. Place the form in a preheated oven, preheated to a temperature of 200 degrees. Bake the dish for 45-50 minutes. Readiness can also be determined by piercing the potato with a knife, the fruit should be soft. 15 minutes before the end of the baking process, cut the bag so that the meat and potatoes acquire a golden crust.
After cooling, arrange the dish on portioned plates, generously sprinkle with herbs.
Enjoy your meal!