In addition to the usual salads for the New Year, I want to cook something else sweet, an unusual dessert, for example, soufflé. Therefore, the recipe, which will be discussed below, will definitely please everyone without exception. It can be prepared both before serving and in advance. To taste, the dessert comes out very tender, sweet, airy and beautiful. Both children and adults eat it with great appetite.
There are two options for preparing this soufflé – with and without the addition of gelatin. In the first case, the sweet treat will taste a bit like Bird’s Milk. In the second case, it will look more like a cream. Which option to choose is up to you. Gelatin was not added in this recipe, so the dessert came out so airy.
- Chicken egg (only egg whites will be needed) – 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. After the ingredients are prepared, and due to the fact that there are few of them, it will be done quite quickly, you can proceed directly to cooking. To do this, you need to very carefully separate the whites from the yolks.
In this recipe, only proteins will be involved. Proteins, by the way, must be as fresh as possible. From the yolks, you can make some kind of dough for cookies.
2. So, with a mixer, beat the egg whites for 10 seconds.
3. Pour in half the sugar and beat again for the same amount of time.
4. Add the rest of the sugar.
The amount of sugar can be a little less, but that’s if you don’t like sweet soufflé.
5. Now beat the egg whites until they follow the contours behind the mixer. If you want to make a dessert with gelatin, then heat it and pour it into the proteins, just be sure to beat them for at least another 30 seconds.
6. Put the finished dessert in a beautiful stemmed bowl.
7. For decoration, decorate the soufflé with beautiful golden beads. Feel free to use any other confectionery decorations instead. The soufflé will look original with sweet decorative snowflakes.
Here is such a bright soufflé for the New Year! With coming!