For all the sweet tooth and chocoholics, we offer a recipe for chocolate pudding with a delicate creamy structure and a great refined taste. Dessert can be served for a small family celebration or for Sunday breakfast. The dish can be served in portions or made in the form of a cake.
For pudding, you need simple products. When choosing milk, give preference to a product with a fat content of 3.2% or choose low-fat cream. For the recipe, it is better to use homemade or farm eggs. For a rich chocolate taste, alkalized cocoa is ideal, and for flavor, you can add vanilla extract, Nutella chocolate paste or dark quality chocolate to the dessert.
If it is planned to be served for an adult audience, it is allowed to flavor the dessert with a tablespoon of high-quality cognac, rum or coffee liqueur. All foods must be at room temperature before cooking.
- Milk – 0.5 l.
- Vanilla extract – 0.5 tsp.
- Eggs (yolks) – 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 80 g.
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp. l.
- Nutella pasta – 2 tbsp. l.
- Cornstarch – 1 tbsp. l.
- Wheat flour – 60 g.
- Salt – a pinch.
How to cook:
1. Pour sugar into a saucepan, add 350 ml of milk. Boil the mixture.
2. Separate two yolks into a bowl – proteins are not needed. Add starch, flour and cocoa. Add salt.
3. Pour in 150 ml of milk.
4. Beat the mass with a blender until smooth.
5. Add the chocolate mass in a thin stream to the boiling sweet milk in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring vigorously. Cook 1.5 – 2 minutes.
The mass should be like custard.
6. Add the Nutella, stir in the pudding. Cool slightly.
7. Rinse the silicone mold with cold water, do not rub. Put the chocolate mass, tighten with cling film in contact. Cool the dessert to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
8. Transfer the pudding from the mold to a serving plate.
9. Sprinkle the dessert with cocoa, garnish with coconut flakes and almond flakes. Serve to the table.
The pudding has a dense, shape-holding structure, medium-sweet taste with a chocolate aroma, with a creamy aftertaste and a light nutty note.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.