A chic dessert that does not need to be baked is a chocolate sausage. It is generally accepted that they are made from the remains of cookies, but this is absolutely not the case. The set of products, although short, is quite demanding. Due to its calorie content, you won’t eat much of such a dessert, and therefore you can treat a large number of people at once with it.
- Cookies “For coffee” – 400 g.
- Dark chocolate – 90 g.
- Butter – 120 g.
- Cocoa – three tbsp. l.
- Condensed milk – one can.
- Any nuts – 100 g.
- Powdered sugar – 50 g.
How to cook:
1. Take the cookies out of the box and crush. To do this, you can use a pusher, or you can put the cookies in a bag and chop with a kitchen hammer.
2. Do the same with nuts. You can grind the ingredients with a blender or meat grinder.
3. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir. You can also add raisins or candied fruit if you like.
4. Chop the chocolate bar and place in a saucepan.
You can take chocolate to your taste, the main thing is that it does not contain any additives.
5. Butter must be taken necessarily of high quality and high fat content. A cheap product can easily spoil the whole result. Also add oil to the saucepan.
6. Condensed milk should also be taken without additives and not boiled. Open the jar and pour into a saucepan with the rest of the products.
7. Cocoa will give a rich shade to the finished sausage, you can put from one to three tablespoons.
8. Put the saucepan on the stove and bring to a boil, all products should dissolve, and the mixture should become homogeneous. Then pour the mixture into a bowl with cookies and mix.
9. When the mixture has cooled down a bit, it must be put on a film and wrapped, giving the shape of a sausage. Tie off the edges carefully, otherwise there is a risk that the sausage will leak out. Place the product in the freezer for three hours.
10. When the time is right, remove the sausage from the film and gently roll in powdered sugar on all sides.
11. To serve, cut the sausage into equal parts and sprinkle with powdered sugar again. Serve with any drink or simply as a dessert.