Donuts are a delicious treat that is loved not only by children, but also by adults. These cookies are easy to make at home. To do this, it is not necessary to mess around with yeast dough and wait a long time for it to be cooked. Choux donuts taste just as good as regular donuts. In addition, donuts made from this dough are known to IKEA visitors under the name “Eberswald”.
- Flour – 200 g.
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
- Butter – 50 g.
- Water – 150 ml.
- Salt – 1 g.
- Powdered sugar – for sprinkling.
- Vegetable oil – for frying.
How to cook:
1. Let’s prepare the ingredients. You need to be prepared that in the process of kneading the dough, we need to add flour. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the quality of flour, its density, humidity, on which its required volume for the dough depends.
2. Pour clean water into a bowl, put on fire. Melt a piece of butter in it. You can immediately add a pinch of salt so that it completely dissolves in the liquid.
3. Add flour in parts, constantly stirring the mass, so that the dough turns out to be homogeneous and dense, like on dumplings.
4. We remove the dishes with gluten from the stove, drive in the eggs. And stir quickly so that the eggs do not seize and bake in a hot mass.
5. The dough for making Eberswald donuts is ready. The dough is laid out in a form for frying donuts with a spoon. But, if you want, like me, to make donuts in the shape of bagels, then flour must be added to the mass so that the dough can be rolled into a layer on a substrate.
6. Cut out bagels from the rolled out dough.
7. Fry them in hot oil until golden brown. Remove to paper towel to remove excess oil.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve the delicacy to the table.