Cookies “Yablochko” are soft, tender, tasty and fragrant. An apple is added to the dough – this explains the name of the dish.
Cookies are quick and easy to prepare, there will be something to serve with tea. For those of you who love these recipes, take note. Cookie dough is kneaded on the basis of eggs with the addition of sugar, butter, flour and baking powder.
For flavor, add cinnamon – it harmonizes perfectly with an apple. Serve sweet cookies with milk, tea or coffee.
- Wheat flour – 200 g.
- Butter – 60 g.
- Chicken eggs – 1 pc.
- Apples – 100 g.
- Sugar – 100 g.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Vanillin – 0.5 tsp.
How to cook:
1. Melt the butter and cool, add sugar and beat with a whisk for 1-2 minutes. The sugar will dissolve.
2. Beat the chicken egg into a bowl.
3. Shake the base of the dough with a whisk, all the ingredients will combine well.
4. Peel the apples, then cut into small cubes – this is how they will be felt in the finished cookies.
5. Pour apple cubes into the dough.
6. Pour in vanilla and cinnamon – the cookies will become more fragrant.
7. Next, add flour and baking powder
8. Stir the dough so that there are no lumps of flour. The dough will be thick.
9. Line a baking sheet with parchment, spread the cookies with a tablespoon at a distance, as the dough will still disperse during baking.
10. Bake cookies in an oven preheated to 200C for about 20-25 minutes. The cookies will be golden brown, but will be soft, like a biscuit.
Allow the cookie to cool and serve it to the table. Baking will be porous and airy due to the baking powder. Even the next day, Apple cookies will remain soft, fragrant and fragrant.
A hearty treat for adults and kids alike! Baking with the addition of apples is always tempting and arouses genuine interest.
Enjoy your meal!