Very often, for tea, you want home-made cakes, and not store-bought ones. Therefore, it is worth talking about an amazing recipe, namely Golden Boat cookies, which are not only very tasty, but also appetizing in appearance. Doing it is not at all difficult, and it is not time-consuming either. Serve ready-made pastries at the table with tea, compote, milk or some other sweet and hot drink.
The dough for this cookie is made from butter, eggs and kefir. In order for it to come out soft inside, add soda or baking powder to the dough. The filling, on the other hand, makes the cookies unique in taste, so be sure to pay attention to it, and even better, cook it right away.
- Butter – half a pack (90 g).
- Sugar – 5 tbsp. l.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Baking soda – 0.5 tsp
- Flour – 2-3 tbsp.
- Kefir – 80 ml.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tsp.
How to cook:
1. Beat a chicken egg into a bowl, add vegetable oil to it, 2 tbsp. l. Mix well with sugar and whisk.
2. Now heat the kefir, but it should not be hot. Pour it into the egg mixture. Add soda to it. Stir.
3. Pour in the flour. Do this gradually, as you may need a little more or less. It depends solely on what kind of flour you use and on the manufacturer.
4. Knead the dough.
The dough should not stick to your hands and be quite elastic.
5. Immediately transfer it from the bowl to a special silicone mat and roll it into a layer.
6. Put the remaining sugar, butter in a bowl and add literally 40 g of flour. Use your hands to crumble the filling well.
7. Put the filling on the dough layer.
8. Roll it into a roll.
9. Cut the roll into pieces with a special plastic tool. Transfer them to a baking sheet.
10. Send the cookies to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Then, using a kitchen metal spatula, carefully place it on a dish and serve.
Here is such an original cookie “Golden boats” came out!
Enjoy your meal!