With the onset of cold days, I so want to gather the whole family at a cozy table and drink tea with homemade cookies. Every housewife has a favorite recipe for branded pastries. We offer you a recipe for honeycomb cookies, which are prepared from simple inexpensive products, from the category of “always at hand”. Even an inexperienced hostess will cope with the recipe, and your loved ones will surely like the result.
For the recipe, you will need honey with a bright aroma – buckwheat or herbs. It is best to cook cookies with natural butter or a mixture of lard and butter. For flavor, you can add vanilla, lemon zest or a pinch of cinnamon to the dough of your choice. For cutting cookies, you will need a special roller cleaver, which can be bought at pastry shops.
- Milk – 100 ml.
- Butter – 100 g.
- Vanillin – 1 g.
- Baking powder – 6 g.
- Honey – 80 g.
- Flour – 440 g.
- Salt – 2 g.
- Powder – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Pour soft butter into a mixing bowl. Add honey. Melt the contents in the microwave oven.
2. Add milk at room temperature. Pour salt and baking powder, mix the mass with a whisk.
3. Introduce the sifted flour, knead a soft, not very sticky dough. Leave it to rest under a towel for 15 minutes.
4. Tear off a small piece weighing about 40 g from the dough. Roll it into a layer about 3 mm thick. Cut out a square with a thin knife with a side size of 4 cm.
5. Roll out the cutting in flour to prevent the dough from sticking. Make holes, stretch the product.
6. Perform the rest of the products in the same way. Put them on a baking sheet covered with a non-stick mat at some distance from each other.
7. Bake in the oven until browned for about 25 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. You can use the up-down mode.
8. Cool the finished cookies, break into pieces and put on a plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Baking looks very gentle, reminiscent of lace. The cookies are medium sweet with a rich honey flavor. The texture of the baked goods is crispy. You can supplement the serving with hot green or black tea, cold milk or compote.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.