A wonderful citrus casserole will definitely find its fans in your family. Everyone has long been accustomed to using cottage cheese products with condensed milk or sour cream, but cooking with oranges is definitely something new. Cooking a dish is not difficult, but only if you have a blender. It is with its help that a bright fruit layer is prepared, which, in addition to its appetizing appearance, gives the casserole a stunning aroma.
- Medium-sized oranges – 2 pcs.
- Cottage cheese of any fat content – 360 g.
- Sugar sand – 200 g.
- Butter – 100 g.
- Manka – 120 g.
- Corn starch – 3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Cottage cheese can be taken both fat-free and fatty. This has no effect on the final taste, only on the calorie content. Cottage cheese needs to be mashed, and then softened butter is added to it in a bowl.
2. Now add a spoonful of starch and mix. This is done so that the cottage cheese is not loose, but rather as dense as possible.
3. Sugar should be added half of the total. At the same time, in the final dish, the curd base should not be too sweet, otherwise the oranges will seem sour.
4. Add mango and mix well. It is the semolina that will not allow the casserole to fall apart and hold it together well.
5. Line a baking dish with parchment and spread the curd mixture, pressing lightly so that the top is even.
6. Oranges need to be peeled and cut into slices. It is important to remove all white veins and films – they add bitterness to the fruit.
7. Transfer oranges to a blender bowl and add starch – you need two tablespoons of it.
8. Now pour out the remaining sugar – about a hundred grams and mix until smooth.
9. The finished orange mixture needs to stand for a while – about five minutes. And after that it can be spread on the curd layer.
10. Bake for about forty minutes, then allow to cool.
It is best to prepare the dessert in the evening so that it spends the night in the refrigerator. You can serve with any drinks.