A cottage cheese casserole like in a kindergarten is a delicious dish that even those children who do not like cottage cheese eat with great pleasure. To prepare such yummy, you must definitely use homemade cottage cheese and sour cream. It is these two ingredients that are the most important and, in many respects, the taste of the finished casserole depends on them.
You can safely add raisins, dried apricots, other dried fruits and even fresh berries to the curd dough. If suddenly, for some reason, it was not possible to purchase sour cream, then you can replace it with milk, but you need to be careful with its amount and not overdo it with its addition.
- Cottage cheese – 500 g.
- Homemade sour cream – 3 tbsp. l.
- Semolina – 3-4 tbsp. l.
- Sugar – 3-4 tbsp. l.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Raisins or other other additives – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Put homemade cottage cheese in a large bowl. If the whey is poorly squeezed out of the curd, then put the curd in gauze and squeeze it well with your hands.
The resulting whey can be used to make pancakes.
2. Add salt, sugar and beat in the egg.
3. Spoon homemade sour cream.
4. Add semolina.
5. Now, using an immersion blender, mix all the ingredients well.
6. The curd mass should come out homogeneous.
7. Add raisins to it, which you pre-wash and dry by laying it on a paper towel.
8. Lubricate the baking dish with any oil. Lay out the curd dough. Smooth out the mass with a spatula.
9. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 35 minutes.
Be sure to check the readiness of the casserole with a wooden skewer.
Serve the finished casserole cooled down, it is in this form that it is most delicious.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.