The season of apricots has begun, so you can safely cook a simply amazing cottage cheese casserole from them. It turns out very bright in appearance and tasty. Preparing the cottage cheese casserole is quite simple, as you just need to mix all the ingredients in a bowl, transfer everything to a baking dish, put apricots on top and send it to the oven. After 30-35 minutes, the casserole will be ready and you can safely serve it to the table.
For cooking, cottage cheese is suitable, both homemade and store-bought. In addition to apricots, you can also add dried fruits or candied fruits. The amount of sugar can be increased or decreased. It is best to bake the casserole in a small ceramic or silicone mold.
- Cottage cheese homemade or store-bought – 250 g.
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 2.5-3 tbsp. l.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh apricots – 70 g.
- Premium flour – 0.5 tbsp. (This ingredient can be safely replaced with semolina).
How to cook:
1. In a large bowl or pan, beat the eggs and put the cottage cheese.
2. Then add sugar.
3. Mix all the ingredients very well with a fork.
If you want the casserole to come out more uniform in structure, then grind all the ingredients with a submersible blender or grind the cottage cheese through a sieve beforehand.
4. Add the sifted flour.
5. After that, add the baking powder. If the baking powder is not available at home or suddenly it is over, then you can add soda. Its amount should be half that of the baking powder. It is also worth extinguishing the soda with vinegar, and only then add it to the curd mass.
6. Put the prepared curd mass into a baking dish. If necessary, then grease it first with butter or vegetable oil without a pronounced odor. The silicone mold does not need to be lubricated at all.
7. Wash the apricots, cut them in half, remove the pits. Lay the apricots on top of the curd mass. You can also cut them into pieces.
8. Send the cake to the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Put the finished cottage cheese casserole with apricots on a dish, and serve it to the table.
Enjoy your meal!