Cottage cheese casserole with a banana is a rather low-calorie baked goods, since it does not contain flour, semolina and sugar, with the exception of vanilla sugar. However, you can easily replace vanilla sugar with vanilla, then the casserole will be even less high-calorie.
The basis of baking is tender cottage cheese. The links are eggs and bananas. The last ingredient also serves as a sweetener and baking powder.
The casserole is delicious both warm and cold. You can even serve it for dinner without fear for your figure.
- Cottage cheese 5-9% – 250 g.
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Milk with a fat content of 2.5-3.2% – 100 ml.
- Banana – 2 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Sunflower oil for lubrication of the form – 1/2 tsp.
Cooking time: 1 hour. Servings Per Container: 4-6.
How to cook:
1. Divide the eggs into whites and yolks.
Eggs for this baking, choose large ones marked CB or CO.
2. Beat the whites until light, like a “cloud” of foam. Beat with a mixer at medium speed for 4-5 minutes.
3. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl. Add egg yolks and vanilla sugar.
4. Pour in the milk.
5. Beat everything into a homogeneous mass.
6. Wash bananas, dry and peel. Place the banana pulp in a bowl and mash with a fork to a puree.
7. Add banana puree to curd mass. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
8. Gently place the protein “cloud” in a bowl. Stir with a spoon or spatula in an upward motion, turning the bowl clockwise.
You can add ground cinnamon (to taste) to pastries. The casserole will be more flavorful.
9. Grease a baking dish (bottom and sides) with sunflower oil. Pour the batter into it.
10. Preheat the oven to 180⁰ C. Transfer the dough dish to the top rack of the oven and cook the casserole for 30-35 minutes. Check readiness by sticking a wooden stick in the middle of baking. If the splinter remains dry, the cottage cheese casserole with banana is ready.
Let it cool a little, then cut into portions and serve. The casserole is in perfect harmony with a cup of strong tea, aromatic coffee or a glass of milk.
Enjoy your meal!