Apple pies are a pastry that you can safely cook now, as these fruits are not expensive and you can buy them at home. Baking with the same filling will turn out very fragrant and tasty. You can safely take pies to work or treat them to friends who came to visit, and family members will appreciate such a soft yummy. It is best to serve pies to the table with tea, but if you prefer dairy products, then opt for sour cream, yogurt or milk.
The dough for pies is made with yeast. Let only this moment not be at all embarrassing, since there is nothing complicated in the process. Also, if you are the owner of a miracle technique, namely a bread machine, then safely entrust it with the kneading process. This recipe will detail how to knead the dough with your hands. When choosing products for the dough, milk or water is suitable. On a dairy product, baking will be more rich, but if you make it on water, it will also taste excellent. Yeast is better to use high-speed dry. If the more familiar ones are wet, then opt for them, just pay close attention to their expiration date, appearance and even smell.
- Water – 0.5 tbsp.
- Flour – 1.5 tbsp.
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l. in the dough + 3 tbsp. l. into the stuffing.
- Apples – 2-3 pcs.
- Yeast – 0.5 tsp
- Salt – a pinch.
How to cook:
1. Pour warm water into a bowl.
2. Pour in the dry ingredients. Stir.
3. Add yeast, stir again.
4. Pour the flour sifted through a sieve.
5. Knead the dough with your hands.
6. Leave it in the turned off oven for an hour, just cover the bowl with cling film on top.
7. Wash the apples, peel and cut. Add sugar to them and mix everything well.
8. Form the dough into equal-sized pieces. Press each one down and put the apple filling in the center.
9. Fasten the edges of the pie, put it “seam” down on a baking sheet.
10. So form all the pies. Top them with an egg, which is pre-shaken with a fork.
11. Bake pies in the oven for 30 minutes. Set the temperature to at least 180 degrees.
These are the apple pies!