Creamy meatballs in the oven can be made from regular ground pork or pork and beef. This product can be homemade or store-bought, preferably from a verified location. You should not focus on the fact that minced meat should be fresh – this is already understandable.
For meatballs, you can use onions to make the meat balls more juicy.
- Minced pork – 300 g.
- Bulb – 1 pc.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp
- Spices – 3 pinches.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 70 g.
- Cream – 200 ml.
- Potato starch – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Cooking time: 1 hour. Servings Per Container: 3-4.
1. Transfer the minced meat chilled or thawed at room temperature to a bowl.
2. Peel the onion from the husk, chop finely and transfer to a container with minced meat.
3. Also add salt to taste and spices to the minced meat – it is optimal to use a mixture for meatballs, meatballs or just a mixture of ground peppers.
4. Beat a fresh chicken egg into a bowl.
5. To make meatballs juicier, add some potato starch directly to the bowl.
6. Thoroughly mix the minced meat with the rest of the ingredients, let stand for a while (15 minutes) in a cool place.
7. Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil. With wet hands, form small meatballs and place in a baking dish.
8. Make a filling – add grated hard cheese (any) to a bowl of low-fat cream.
9. Stir with a fork, dilute a little with water (about 50 ml) and pour into a mold. Cover the container with foil and send to bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. After 15 minutes, remove the foil and bake the meatballs for another 15 minutes.
Serve the finished dish with a side dish, homemade pickles or fresh vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!