Cucumbers in Polish will always turn out very tasty, a bit reminiscent of a salad. They should definitely be made for the winter, believe me, such conservation will definitely be in demand when it is cold outside.
Vegetables of any size are suitable for blockage. It means that even overgrown ones can be used. The thing is that the vegetables will still be cut into circles, and only then put into a jar. By the way, for such a blockage, you can choose banks of any size. Cucumbers are best taken at home, they are much more fragrant than store-bought.
Store the finished preservation at a cool temperature, but not with the “-” mark.
- Cucumbers – 700 g.
- Garlic – 1-2 pcs.
- Parsley – to taste.
- Vinegar – 30 ml.
- Black pepper – to taste.
- Black pepper – 70 ml.
- Sugar – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – 1 tsp
How to cook:
1. So, immediately wash all the cucumbers. Pour them with clean water, you can have a little cool literally for about thirty minutes. Then cut the vegetables into slices.
2. Peel the garlic, cut it or chop it in another convenient way.
3. Pour in the sugar.
4. Add black pepper. This ingredient can be excluded completely, as it is not mandatory.
5. Pour in the salt.
6. Pour in vegetable oil, it is better to take one that does not have a pronounced smell.
7. Now pour in the vinegar. It is worth using its usual 9%. Also add chopped greens.
8. Stir the cucumbers and leave them for at least an hour, or maybe two. Put the cucumbers in a washed jar.
9. Now place it in a container, put a rag or towel on the bottom. Pour in water. Sterilize for 3-5 minutes.
10. Roll up the jar with a lid. If you have a jar with a self-tightening lid, then just screw it on. Leave the preservation in the kitchen, you can additionally wrap it with a blanket. But the next day, put the cucumbers in Polish in the cellar. As you can see, the occlusion recipe is relatively uncomplicated, you may need to spend time on this, but it’s worth it. In the winter season, such conservation will be in great demand.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.