Most often, when preparing first courses, you don’t think about how to diversify them. However, it turns out that it can be cooked in an original way and it will turn out not only tasty, but also quite useful. So, for example, you can safely make Chesnechka. This first dish of Czech cuisine turns out to be so interesting and unusual in taste that it is difficult to describe everything in words. Definitely worth doing!
It is desirable to serve such yummy to the table for lunch and on a day off. This is due to the fact that there is garlic in the composition of the ingredients, but, most likely, it is difficult not to guess this, judging by the very name of the dish. The most important point is that such a first course is prepared quite quickly, since meat is not used for its cooking, but only vegetables and hard cheese.
By the way, you can safely make the dish more spicy or, conversely, less. It all depends on how much you like spicy food. It is desirable to serve Garlic to the table immediately, it is necessary to add fried croutons to the bowl on top. By the way, they can be purchased at the store ready-made, with some interesting taste. But, nevertheless, homemade ones will be much tastier and not so harmful.
- Garlic – 1-3 cloves.
- Onion – 0.5 pcs.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Bay leaf – 1-2 pcs.
- Potatoes – 2 pcs.
- Basil – to taste.
- Dill – 1 bunch.
- Bread – 1 slice.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Vegetable oil – 20-30 ml.
How to cook:
1. Chop the onion.
2. Fry it in vegetable oil until slightly golden.
3. Cut the potatoes.
4. Bring purified water to a boil in a saucepan or ladle. Lay out the chopped potatoes. Boil the broth for 20 minutes.
5. Cut a slice of bread into cubes.
6. Fry them in a pan.
7. Whisk the egg in a bowl with a fork.
8. Pour it in a thin stream into the broth, preferably while stirring it with a fork. Add basil and crushed garlic.
9. At the end, put in the broth, grated cheese, finely chopped dill, fried croutons. Stir the first dish with a spoon.
10. Now pour it into bowls and serve.