The most popular summer variety of apples, in our opinion, is “White pouring”. And this is absolutely not just like that, because this fruit is very tasty, juicy and sweet and sour. Just such apples are great for making delicious and beautiful jam from them. It turns out to be the perfect consistency, moderately sweet, but not cloying.
This dessert can be used as a filling for everyday and holiday baking. This jam is cooked in three steps, but you should definitely spend a little time in order to make this yummy.
- Apples – 300 g.
- Sugar – 300 g.
How to cook:
1. In order to cork the jam, you will need sterile glass jars, which are best prepared in advance. To do this, put them in the oven and hold for about five minutes. To begin with, select those apples that are suitable for making tasty jam from them – they should not be rot10.
If the apple is a little broken, then you can just cut off this section, it’s not scary.
2. Cut into slices or pieces convenient for you. Fold in a convenient ladle, in which you will later cook jam.
3. Sprinkle the apples with sugar, preferably so that the apples are almost invisible.
4. Leave the bucket of apples like this for a few hours. When the apples start to juice, mix them with sugar.
5. Put the ladle on a strong fire and wait until the contents boil. After that, immediately reduce the heat to the minimum mark. Boil apples for ten minutes, put aside, wait for cooling.
After the apples have cooled, put them back on the fire and repeat the procedure in the same way as the first time. Cool down again.
Now you need to boil the jam a third time. But, the time will be different – instead of ten minutes, five will be enough.
6. If you want to make apples in the form of jam, and not jam, then after the third boil, you can simply chop them with a blender.
No matter how you want to close the jam, after the third cooking, put it in prepared jars.
7. Wait until it has completely cooled down, and only then roll up the lids.
Enjoy your meal!