Chicken meat is available and inexpensive. Buying chicken fillet is not a problem, so prepare delicious and crispy chicken chops for your next lunch or dinner. For batter and breading, you will need chicken eggs and breadcrumbs. Chops can be cooked both in a pan and in the oven.
Today we choose the first option, so we will quickly fry fragrant and hearty chops. This dish is always popular at the table, the meat is tender and juicy, your whole family will like it. In addition, chicken chops can always be fried for guests – the treat will be on the table in a matter of minutes.
- Chicken fillet – 250 g.
- Chicken eggs (large) – 1 pc.
- Breadcrumbs – 100 g.
- Vegetable oil – 50 g.
- Salt, pepper – to taste.
- Greens – for serving.
How to cook:
1. Wash the chicken fillet and cut into slices.
Medium-sized chops will be easier to flip, so cut appropriately right away.
Lightly beat off the meat and add spices – salt and pepper.
2. Shake the egg in a bowl, add a little salt to make the batter tastier.
3. Dip each chop in the egg batter.
4. Then coat the meat in breadcrumbs.
Breadcrumbs can be bought at the store, or you can make them yourself at home from yesterday’s bread.
5. Pour oil into a frying pan, heat over medium heat. Put in the chops and start frying.
It is important that the meat immediately begins to sizzle and sizzle, you get a more golden crust.
6. Turn chicken chops over and fry on the reverse side to get even roasting. The fillet is fried quickly, in 4-5 minutes you can fry one serving.
Hot chicken chops can be served immediately to the table, as they say, piping hot. But even the next day, the dish will be tasty and healthy. Chops can be served with fresh herbs and vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!