Shredded chicken pie in 20 minutes is a great snack idea. Chicken fillet can not be thawed, just grate it. It’s very easy and simple. You do not have to wait for the meat to be defrosted, and the grated chicken will give the finished dish a special structure and juiciness. First, the base of their chicken, cheese and crackers is baked, and then the pie is completed with the filling.
For the base of the pie, you need hard cheese with a fat content of 50%. When choosing crackers, give preference to a white bread product. The filling of the pie is located on top and baked under the cheese crust. The composition of the filling is allowed to vary. It can be sausages, bacon, stewed, dried, fresh vegetables, mushrooms, herbs in any combination of your choice. For a piquant taste, it is allowed to use sauces based on tomato, sour cream or mayonnaise. The cake can be baked in a greased form or on a baking sheet covered with a non-stick substrate.
- Chicken fillet (frozen) – 250 g.
- Cherry tomatoes – 3 pcs.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Parmesan cheese – 40 g.
- Mozzarella cheese – 40 g.
- Tomato paste – 35 ml.
- Purple onion – 7 g.
- Khmeli-suneli – 3 g.
- Paprika – 2 g.
- A mixture of peppers – 2 g.
- Dry garlic – 2 g.
- Crackers – 30 g.
- Purple onion – 5 g.
- Olives – 5 pcs.
- Salt, pepper –
How to cook:
1. Grate the chicken fillet on a coarse grater. In order not to freeze the hand, the fillet can be wrapped in a towel.
2. Put the shredded meat into a bowl.
3. Add salt, pepper, spices.
4. Parmesan grate on a fine grater, lay out to the chicken.
5. Introduce the egg, mix the mass until smooth.
6. Add crackers.
7. From the finished base, form a cake with a thickness of 4-5 mm. Put it on a non-stick substrate and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 °.
8. During this time, the cake will “grab”. Brush it with tomato paste.
9. Lay out the purple onion feathers.
10. Spread cherry halves and olives.
11. Sprinkle the pie with grated mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 7 minutes.
12. Transfer the finished cake to a serving board, cut into portions and serve. The dish turns out hearty, with a rich meat taste.