Eclairs are a delicious and easy-to-prepare sweet treat that can be prepared for tea on some holiday or on a regular weekday. They turn out to be very satisfying, the cream for them can be made not only from whipped cream, but also from condensed milk with butter or custard from milk. Also, ready-made eclairs can be poured with still melted chocolate or served as such.
The form of baking can be given not only elongated, but also in the form of ordinary balls. If you use the “Star” nozzle for jigging the dough, then the eclairs will turn out to be very original and beautiful in appearance.
- Butter – 100 g.
- Water – 1.5 tbsp.
- Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch.
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 4 pcs.
- Whipped cream, condensed milk or custard.
1. Pour water into a deep saucepan. Add salt, sugar. Spread butter.
2. Melt the butter well over high heat.
3. Add flour.
4. Mix everything intensively.
5. After that, beat the chicken eggs in a separate bowl.
6. Pour them into the dough in several approaches and mix everything well each time.
7. The dough should come out uniform and smooth.
8. Put the dough in a bag, make an incision and deposit the eclairs on a baking sheet or silicone mat.
9. Send them to an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Then screw the oven to 170 degrees and bake them for another 30 minutes. Turn off the oven, open the door. Leave the eclairs to cool completely.
10. Whip the cream in a deep bowl.
If boiled condensed milk is used for cream, then be sure to combine it with butter and beat everything well.
To prepare the custard, combine milk, eggs, sugar, flour and brew it all until thick.
11. Put the whipped cream in a pastry bag and fill the eclairs with it.
This is how the cake turned out!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.