From meat, you can cook delicious mitites, which always turn out very tasty and juicy. To prepare them, it is worth buying rather fatty meat, pork goulash is suitable for this. Of spices, it is best to use ordinary ground pepper, and also twist onion and garlic or one of them into minced meat. Meat mititei must first be fried in a pan until a beautiful and appetizing golden crust, and then stewed. It is thanks to the stewing and the fact that water is added to the minced meat (milk can be used), that the mitites turn out to be very juicy and unique in taste.
You can serve a ready-made meat dish without anything, as it is quite satisfying. If there is a desire, then you can cook a side dish for ready-made mitites. They should be served hot and preferably immediately after cooking.
- Meat (it is better to use pork goulash) – 300 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Garlic – 1 clove.
- Bay leaf – 1 pc.
- Onion – 60 g (30 g in minced meat).
- Soda is on the tip of a knife.
- Potato starch (you can use flour instead) – 1 tsp.
- Water or milk – 60 ml (approximately).
How to cook:
1. Twist the meat, garlic and onions in a meat grinder. You can use a blender chopper for this purpose.
2. Add salt, pepper, starch to the twisted minced meat.
3. Add baking soda to the tip of a knife.
4. Pour in water or milk. You can also add 1 teaspoon of sour cream to the water and use it.
5. Mix the minced meat very well.
6. Form elongated sausages from it.
7. Put them in a pan, into which pour a small amount of vegetable oil. Fry mititei until appetizing and golden brown on both sides. In time, this procedure takes no more than 3-5 minutes.
8. Now put the mitites in a saucepan or bowl, fill them with water, add a little salt and onion cut into half rings.
9. Simmer the mitites for 15-20 minutes over moderate heat.
Here’s what happened!
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.