A simple, but very tasty and bright omelet for breakfast is what you need to make the whole day go as it should. Bright creamy taste that perfectly complements the mushroom aroma, as well as sweet, slightly crunchy bell pepper. Such an omelet will definitely surprise your family, because in addition to the wonderful taste, it also has a delicious look. When serving, you can decorate with your favorite vegetables and fresh herbs.
- Chicken eggs – 3 pcs.
- Ham – a few slices (70 g).
- Mushrooms – 70 g.
- Sweet pepper of any color – 50 g.
- Bulb – ½ pc.
- Hard Dutch cheese – 70 g.
- Butter, vegetable oil – for frying.
- Salt, spices – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Sweet bell pepper can be taken in any color.
Most often, housewives take green for making this omelette, but red is also suitable.
2. Peel the onion and chop it into as small pieces as possible.
3. You can take any mushrooms, but it is champignons that cook as quickly as possible. That’s why we took them. Cut the mushrooms into random pieces.
4. Send butter to a frying pan and put on fire. Wait for the butter to melt. Frying in butter will give the vegetables a delicate taste and a beautiful crust.
5. The ham should also be cut into cubes or arbitrary pieces. Instead of ham, you can take any boiled sausage and chop it finely.
6. When the onion with mushrooms and pepper is sufficiently fried and soft, chopped ham should be sent to the pan.
7. Wash the eggs under running water and break into a deep bowl. Be sure to add salt and spices to your liking and beat the egg mixture with a whisk until smooth.
8. You can take any cheese, but it is important that it be of a hard variety. It is this cheese that melts well and gives a beautiful appearance.
9. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour in the egg mixture.
Before adding the filling, you need to wait at least half a minute so that the omelette is well fried.
10. On one half of the omelet, lay out the filling of onions, peppers and mushrooms, and then sprinkle with cheese. Carefully fold the omelet in half and wait until the cheese is properly melted.
11. For reliability when frying, the omelette can be turned over and fried on the second side.
Serve an omelet with fresh vegetables and herbs, and for a beautiful appearance, you can sprinkle with cheeses immediately before serving.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.