Since childhood, we have known such a delicacy as donuts. We think that each of us must have tried this delicious treat. Cooking them at home is very simple, you just need to devote quite a bit of time. According to this recipe, donuts are cooked on kefir without the addition of yeast, but despite this, they turn out to be very tasty, fluffy and soft.
Most of all, these donuts are loved by kids, as they are convenient to hold in your hand and eat. That is why we recommend serving the delicacy with sour cream or warm homemade milk. If donuts are not eaten during the day, which is unlikely, then they must be covered with cling film so that they do not dry out overnight.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Kefir – 1 tbsp.
- Sugar – 60 g.
- Vegetable oil – 200 ml.
- Butter – 50 g.
- Baking powder – 7 g.
- Flour – 3 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients for making donuts. Remove the butter in advance so that it lies a little outside the refrigerator, so that it has time to become soft, and it can be conveniently mashed with a fork.
Beat one egg into a bowl, put soft butter, and also add sugar.
2. Pour the kefir into a bowl, add the egg mass to it, mix well. The mass will become quite homogeneous.
3. Then add one teaspoon of baking powder.
4. Then start adding flour little by little. It is best to sift it through a very fine sieve in advance so that the donuts are as soft as possible. In the process of adding flour, constantly stir the mass with a spoon.
5. Then knead the dough for 5 minutes.
6. Put the dough on the table and use a rolling pin to roll it out. The thickness of the layer should be no more than a centimeter.
7. Squeeze out the donuts using a glass large and small for this, there should be a hole in the middle of the mug.
8. Heat oil in a bowl for 5 minutes over medium heat. After that, reduce the heat, lay out the donuts. Fry them over moderate heat for a minute on each side.
These are some delicious donuts! When serving, they can be decorated with powdered sugar. Also, as a sweet sauce, they can be served with jam, preserves or condensed milk.
Enjoy your meal!