Draniki with mushrooms is a hearty and tasty snack that can be prepared with ordinary champignons, oyster mushrooms or forest mushrooms. In the latter case, all the nuances of processing the product should be observed – first, the mushrooms need to be cleaned and washed in several waters, because they may be in the sand. Then they need to be boiled for half an hour in salted water. After that, you can start frying.
- Champignons – 7-8 pcs.
- Potatoes (large) – 4 pcs.
- Bulb – 1 pc.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Salt – 1/3 tsp
- Black ground pepper – 3 pinches.
- Wheat flour – 2-3 tbsp. l.
- Oil – 3 tbsp. l. for frying.
- Sour cream – 3 tbsp. l. for submission.
Cooking time: 45 minutes. Servings Per Container: 3.
1. If necessary, clean the mushrooms, wash and chop very finely. Keep in mind that they will additionally fry.
2. Fry chopped mushrooms in hot refined oil for 5-6 minutes, making a low fire.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash and grate on a fine grater.
You don’t need to grind the vegetable in a blender – another dish will turn out from mashed potatoes.
Squeeze out the released potato juice.
4. Transfer the fried mushrooms to a bowl with grated potatoes.
5. Beat a fresh chicken egg into a bowl, add salt and spices.
6. Peel and wash onions. Chop the vegetable very finely.
You should not grate or grind the vegetable in a blender, as it will turn out to be too watery.
7. Add the sifted wheat flour to the bowl as well.
8. Mix all the ingredients well until a homogeneous potato mass is obtained. Now you can start frying potato pancakes.
9. Heat the frying oil in a frying pan. Spread small portions of the potato mass with a tablespoon. Fry over medium heat for 3 minutes on one side.
10. Turn the pancakes over and fry for a couple more minutes.
Serve the dish must certainly be hot, with the most delicious sour cream, you can with herbs.
Enjoy your meal!