Prepare a healthy and tasty fish soup from salmon ridges for lunch or dinner – the dish is prepared easily and simply, having all the necessary ingredients available.
Navar from salmon ridges is fragrant and nutritious. The broth comes out clear and tasty, everyone will like it. Fish soups have a number of advantages – they are much healthier than pork or beef meat soups. In addition, the ear is cooked very quickly, unlike meat. Salmon cuts can often be found on sale – they are inexpensive and just right for soup.
We suggest using salmon ridges – they have a sufficient amount of pulp and the ear will be excellent. As a rule, some potatoes, onions and carrots are added to the ear for nutrition. Vegetables will give the broth an extra delicate taste.
For 1.8 liters of water:
- Ridges of salmon – 250-300 g.
- Potato – 200 g.
- Carrots – 50 g.
- Onion – 40 g.
- Vegetable oil – 30 g.
- Dill – to taste.
- Salt, black pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the salmon ridges and place in a saucepan with cold water. Put on fire, let the liquid boil. Then add a little salt, cook the fish broth for 10 minutes. If foam forms, remove it.
2. Rinse the peeled potatoes and cut into medium pieces.
3. Put the potatoes in the fish broth and cook the soup for another 15 minutes. The potatoes should be completely soft.
4. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the vegetables for frying. Peel the onions and carrots, cut them into small cubes.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the vegetables and sauté them for 2-3 minutes until soft and lightly golden.
6. Transfer the vegetable fry to the ear and cook the soup for another 5 minutes. Pepper to taste, let it boil and you’re d1. Let the ear brew under the lid for a couple of minutes.
7. Then serve hot to the table, adding finely chopped dill to each plate, the aroma will be magical. The ear will turn out great!