Eggplant Appetizer “You Can’t Think Faster” is really a dish that is prepared literally instantly. But its main advantage is the taste.
It turns out vegetables are so appetizing and fragrant that no one can resist them. To prepare such a vegetable snack, it is best to use eggplants that are not large in size. Since it is still their season, the price for them is relatively inexpensive. What to serve them with? They are best combined with meat dishes, but side dishes will also be appropriate. For example, you can safely boil potatoes and mash them. Or bake it in the oven, cut into 4-6 parts, without cleaning it. In general, cook what you want.
- Eggplant – 2-3 pcs.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Sugar – 1 pinch.
- Vegetable oil – 80 ml.
- Parsley or any other greens – to taste.
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tbsp. l.
- Ground garlic, dried or fresh – to taste.
How to cook:
1. So, pour the eggplants with warm water, stirring the salt in it beforehand (0.5 teaspoon will be enough). If you want, then you can immediately cut them, and then pour them with salt water.
2. In a bowl, combine vegetable oil (40 ml), salt, sugar, dried garlic, ground pepper.
3. Pour vinegar there. You can use not table vinegar, but apple cider vinegar.
4. Wash and finely chop the parsley. Send it to the previous ingredients. Mix everything very well.
5. Now cut the eggplant in a convenient and familiar way for you.
6. Put them in a pan, pour vegetable oil (40 ml). Roast the vegetables until they are soft.
7. Add prepared fragrant sauce to them.
The sauce is best poured over the vegetables while they are still hot. So all the spices will dissolve faster.
8. Mix everything very well. Let the vegetables sit like this for 15 minutes. After they have cooled and soaked in all the spices, transfer them to a beautiful bowl or dish and serve.
Here is such an original and very tasty eggplant appetizer “You can’t imagine faster”!
Enjoy your meal!