The season of preparations is in full swing, which means it’s time to prepare your favorite preparations for the winter. If you like blue ones, then you will definitely like this recipe. This is a delicious preparation that is in perfect harmony with any side dish, fried meat, fish dishes, and just with a slice of fresh bread.
Read the master class and cook, you won’t regret it!
- Eggplant – 2 kg.
- Tomatoes – 500 g.
- Sweet pepper – 500 g.
- Hot pepper – 1 pc.
- Garlic – 100 g.
- Vegetable oil – 50 g + for baking.
- Table vinegar 9% – 50 ml.
- Sugar – 70-80 g (to taste).
- Salt – 0.5 – 0.75 st. l. ( taste).
- Greens – 1 bunch.
Cooking time: 2 hours. Yield: 5 cans of 480 g.
How to cook:
1. Eggplant will suit any variety. The main thing is that they are young, without large seeds and dense to the touch. Wash vegetables well. Peel off the skin. This may or may not be d1. Cut into rings 8-10 mm. Sprinkle with a little salt and stir. Leave on for 40-60 minutes.
2. Drain the resulting juice. Rinsing is not necessary, as only a little salt was used. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. Lay out the eggplant. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees and put the dish to bake for 15-20 minutes.
The eggplant should be soft but still hold its shape.
3. In the meantime, prepare the tomato dressing. Rinse the tomatoes and scroll through a meat grinder. Pour into a bowl or bowl.
4. Peppers need to be cleaned of seeds. Rinse. Cut into pieces and grind in a meat grinder. Add to tomato juice.
5. Peel the garlic. Pass through a meat grinder. Add to the rest of the ingredients.
6. Parsley or dill is suitable for greens. Grind in a meat grinder or finely chop. Add to vegetables.
7. Pour salt, sugar. Add unscented vegetable oil. Stir and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes over low heat. Pour in table vinegar and cook for another 5 minutes. Taste and, if necessary, adjust to your desired taste.
8. Rinse and sterilize jars. Do the same with lids. In a clean container, spread eggplant with sauce in layers.
9. Cover with lids. Sterilize 25-30 minutes from the moment of boiling.
10. Seal tightly. Turn over and wrap.
The dish is ready! Store in an apartment or basement.