It is unlikely that anyone will refuse a tasty and hearty lunch. Cook delicious eggplant with chicken in the oven. When it is a warm season outside and all the markets are full of bright and juicy vegetables, stocking up on the right ingredients is not a problem.
- Chicken leg – 1 pc.
- Eggplant – 1 pc.
- Tomatoes – 2-3 pcs.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – to taste.
How to cook:
1. For cooking, chicken legs are perfect, as in this case, wings, breast or fillet, legs, thighs. You can buy a whole chicken and cut it into pieces. Cut the leg into pieces, rinse thoroughly with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Rub on all sides with ground pepper and salt.
2. Send the pan to a strong fire. Add some oil. Warm up well. Lay out the chicken pieces. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
3. Eggplant is desirable to buy with small seeds. Wash vegetables well. Remove the peel with a vegetable peeler. Cut into slices 4-5 mm high. Season with ground black pepper and drizzle with oil. Stir so that each circle is covered with a layer of oil.
4. Set a dry skillet over medium heat. Warm up well. Lay out the buttered eggplant slices. Brown on both sides.
5. Rinse the tomatoes and pat dry with a paper towel.
It is desirable that the tomatoes be the same diameter as the eggplant.
Cut into rings 5 mm high.
6. Choose a deep baking dish. Lay out the rings of tomatoes and eggplant, alternating them among themselves. Salt lightly on top and sprinkle with ground pepper. Pour in oil.
7. Lay out the fried chicken. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Roast for 30-40 minutes, until vegetables and chicken are tender.
Eggplant with chicken in the oven is ready. Serve immediately to the table.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.