Fish under a blanket with vegetables always turns out very juicy and tasty. To prepare it, you should purchase in advance the fish that you like the most to taste. It can be hake, pollock, or even pink salmon. It is worth buying high-quality hard cheese so that it melts when exposed to hot temperatures, is viscous and tasty.
It is best to cook the dish in a ceramic form, but you can also use metal, glass or, in general, silic1. Serving fish under a blanket with vegetables is immediately at the table, since it is hot that it is the most juicy, tasty and appetizing. Since it is quite satisfying, it is not necessary to cook some kind of side dish.
- Fish – 1 pc.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Tomatoes – 4 pcs. (if they are small).
- Onion – ½ pc.
- Carrot – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 50-70 g.
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Peel carrots and onions. Grate carrots on a coarse or fine grater. Finely chop the onion and tomatoes, you can cube or thin slices. Put the prepared vegetables in a large bowl and add mayonnaise to them.
Instead of this sauce, sour cream is also suitable, but it should not be too rare. By the way, in addition to the listed vegetables, you can safely add bell pepper.
2. Mix all vegetables very well with mayonnaise.
3. Clean the fish, wash it, cut it into smaller pieces.
If you wish, then you can separate the fillet from the ridge and carefully select the bones.
Place the fish pieces in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper to taste on all sides.
4. Slowly lay out the vegetables on top. They should be enough.
5. Send the form to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
7. Put it on top of the vegetables.
If there is not enough cheese, then you can double the amount of serving.
8. Send the mold back to the oven, only now do not turn it on. It will melt in a hot oven. After that, serve the fish under a blanket with vegetables immediately to the table.