The French are excellent cooks. All their recipes are clear, proven over the years, from traditional quality products. Try the classic French omelet recipe. The preparation of this dish will not cause any difficulties.
There are some differences and features of cooking an omelette in French. No milk, cream or water is added to this dish. Use only eggs. A real French omelet remains slightly moist, without a ruddy crust. Sometimes it is folded into a roll, and sometimes just in half. Most often, fillings are not added inside the roll. It is allowed to sprinkle a little grated cheese or herbs on the omelette before rolling. But when serving on the surface of the roll, vegetables, mushrooms, onions, greens are laid. French omelette is complemented with cream or cheese sauce.
For the recipe, you will need fresh eggs with bright yolks and high-quality butter with a fat content of 82%. For baking an omelet, a thick-walled non-stick frying pan with a diameter of 22-24 cm is ideal. All products should be at room temperature before cooking.
- Eggs – 3 pcs.
- Cheese – 40 g.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Parsley greens – 1 g.
- Butter – 50 g.
- Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes – a little for serving.
How to cook:
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl. Pour in the salt. Prick the yolks with a fork. Mix the mass, do not beat.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan.
3. Pour the melted butter over the eggs and stir quickly so that the eggs do not curdle.
4. Return the buttered eggs to the skillet. Cook on the quietest fire. When the edges begin to stick, move them with a spatula into the pan. Folds are obtained, which give the product splendor.
5. When the omelet is almost ready, but still moist, sprinkle it with grated cheese (20 g) and chopped parsley leaves.
6. Mentally divide the omelet into three parts. Turn one section inward.
7. Cover it with the opposite part so that you get a roll.
8. Invert the omelet onto a serving plate.
9. Sprinkle the dish with the remaining cheese, garnish with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs. sell to the table.
French omelette is tender, fluffy, with a creamy taste.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.