Delicious fried pies with apples can be easily prepared on water with the addition of dry yeast.
The cooking process itself is very simple: all the ingredients are mixed in turn, the dough is kneaded, and after it suits, they form pies stuffed with apples and sugar, and fry them until cooked. Please note that all products used for kneading the dough must be at the same (preferably room) temperature, and the yeast, in order for it to swell well, should never be poured with hot water (only slightly warm).
- Water – 250 ml.
- Flour – 3 tbsp. (250 ml each).
- Egg – 2 pcs.
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l. (with a slide).
- Yeast – 11 g.
- Vegetable oil – 5 tbsp. l.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 tsp
- Apples – 2-3 pcs.
- Sugar – to taste.
How to cook:
1. First of all, knead the dough for fried pies. To do this, beat the eggs into a deep container, add vanilla sugar (can be replaced with vanilla), salt and sugar to them. Beat thoroughly with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
2. Add vegetable oil (odorless) to the resulting mass and mix.
3. Pour dry yeast into a separate container, add a teaspoon of sugar to it, pour warm (not hot!) Water and mix well until the yeast is completely dissolved. Let the yeast mass stand for 5 – 10 minutes (it can be prepared in advance, immediately before kneading the dough).
4. After the yeast begins to “ferment”, pour it into the beaten eggs and mix.
5. Next, adding a little sifted flour, knead the dough.
Please note that the dough should not spread or be too steep. Knead the dough until it becomes soft. Add a little more flour if necessary. The main thing is not to “hammer” the dough itself with flour, otherwise the pies will not come out airy.
6. Cover the container with the kneaded dough for pies with a towel or cling film and put it in a warm place for one hour.
7. While the dough is ripening, prepare the apples for the filling: wash them, cut off the skin, cut out the middle and cut into small pieces. After the dough fits (it should double in size), form small cakes in any convenient way. Put chopped apples in the middle, put 1 – 1.5 tsp on top. sugar, pinch the edges, forming small pies (the pies will increase in volume when frying).
8. Fry the pasted pies in a frying pan, pouring a little vegetable oil into it, over low heat until golden brown on both sides.
Fry the pasted pies in a frying pan, pouring a little vegetable oil into it, over low heat until golden brown on both sides.