The original dish is sure to please all your family including children. And also you can easily pass for a gourmet among your friends. Preparing such a dish is quite simple and fast, but the taste of funchose is simply excellent. Appearance also attracts attention. Those who count calories will also like this vegetable dish. Despite the fact that vegetables are fried, funchose is a fairly dietary product.
- Chicken breast or fillet – 100 g.
- Funchoza (soy noodles) – 100 g.
- Fresh cucumber – ½ pc.
- Fresh carrots – 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper – 70 g.
- Turnip bulb – 120 g.
- Soy sauce – 4 tbsp. l.
- Sesame seeds – to taste.
- Green onions – to taste.
- Sunflower oil – for frying.
- Salt and pepper – to taste.
How to cook:
1. Carrots need to be taken in a bright color and always juicy. Peel and chop the root crop with a Korean salad grater.
2. Peel the onion and cut it into quarters of a circle. To make cutting easier, wet the knife with water.
3. Chop green onions, while keeping in mind that only green feathers should be taken. The part closer to the bulb is not needed.
4. Wash the cucumber and chop into thin strips. If your cucumber has a thick skin, then it should be peeled with a knife.
5. Chicken also needs to be cut into strips. In order for the pieces to be the same, follow the direction corresponding to the fibers of the meat.
6. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan, and then send the onion to fry. When it becomes soft, add the grated carrots.
7. After passivating vegetables for three minutes, add chicken to the pan. Also fry for a few minutes.
8. In our case, frozen bell pepper pre-harvested in the summer was added. Ideal and fresh, it needs to be chopped into thin straws.
Pour the vegetable into the pan and continue simmering.
9. Take any soy sauce and pour three to four tablespoons of the sauce into the pan and mix well.
10. The last thing to add is the chopped cucumber. After a couple of minutes of stewing, vegetables should be turned off. Keep in mind that in this dish the vegetables should be slightly soft, it is important not to overcook them.
11. Place the funchose in a deep bowl and pour boiling water over it. Leave the noodles for five minutes, and then the water should be drained. Try not to overdo it, otherwise the taste will be lost.
12. Mix the prepared funchose and fried vegetables in a pan.
13. Transfer the dish to beautiful plates and serve. Soy sauce or any other Chinese noodle sauce should also be served.