Grated pie with honey always turns out to be very appetizing in appearance and tasty. That is why, it can be made as a treat for guests.
The very same recipe for making such a pie is not complicated. By the way, if you don’t eat honey, then feel free to replace it with some other stuffing. For example, you can take fresh berries, condensed milk, fruits, cottage cheese and others. The dough turns out to be shortbread, so if you like this kind of pastry, then you should definitely cook this pie. When choosing honey, give preference to any, by the way, even candied honey will do, when baking a pie, it will still become liquid. In this recipe, a somewhat unusual honey was used, namely from dandelion flowers. Due to it, the cake came out very fragrant, so if you also have just such honey, try using it as a filling.
You can serve a ready-made tasty, soft and fragrant pie to the table with tea or another hot drink. If you like dairy products, then feel free to give preference to a glass of milk or yogurt.
- Chicken egg – 2 pcs.
- Butter – 100-150 g.
- Sugar – 40 g.
- Soda – 0.5 tsp
- Vinegar – exclusively for extinguishing soda.
- Honey – 60-80 g.
- Flour – approximately 250 g.
How to cook:
1. In a special bowl in which you always knead the dough, beat the eggs.
2. Pour in the sugar.
3. Beat the mass with the device that you have. Put margarine or butter, it is better that this ingredient is at room temperature.
4. Add soda, just extinguish it with a bite. By the way, lemon juice is also suitable instead.
5. Gradually add flour.
6. Knead the dough.
7. Be sure to split it in half. Send the first half to a baking sheet and form a pie with sides.
8. Pour in honey.
9. Grate the second half of the dough.
10. Send the grated pie to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 30 minutes.
11. Now carefully, using a metal or wooden spatula, transfer the finished pastries to a beautiful and flat dish. When the grated pie has cooled at least a little, cut it and serve it to the table.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.