Hawaiian chicken with pineapple turns out to be very juicy and quite festive in appearance, which is why it can be cooked not only for dinner, but also for the festive table. For cooking, it is best to use chicken fillet, but other parts of the chicken will do, only you will need to first cut the meat from the bones. Pineapples can be bought in any shape, the main thing is then to cut them into smaller pieces. Hard cheese should be used tasty and of high quality, since the cheese product can spoil the taste of the finished dish and simply simply does not melt when baked in the oven. From spices, in addition to salt and ground black pepper, you can safely add more paprika, dried garlic and others.
Serve ready-made Hawaiian chicken at the table immediately after cooking, hot. It can act as an independent dish, as it is quite satisfying, or as an addition to some side dish or salad.
- Chicken fillet or any other meat – 300 g.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Canned pineapples – 50-70 g.
- Vegetable oil – for greasing the baking dish.
- Mayonnaise – 1.5-2 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
1. Wash the chicken fillet very well under running water, wipe it dry with a paper towel. Cut the fillet in half lengthwise. Put the meat in a mold, which must be greased with vegetable oil. Salt and pepper the meat pieces on both sides. You can also add other spices of your choice at this stage.
2. Now generously grease the meat with mayonnaise. It can be safely replaced with sour cream.
3. Put pineapple slices on top, if they are large, then be sure to cut them into smaller cubes.
4. Grate hard cheese on a fine or coarse grater. Lay it on top of the pineapple.
5. Send the form with meat in the oven for 25 minutes. Set the temperature to 190 degrees. By the way, the oven can be turned on in advance so that it heats up.
Once the Hawaiian chicken is ready, serve it immediately.
Enjoy your meal!