Cutlets, it turns out, can be cooked not only from meat, but also from buckwheat. By the way, they turn out to taste, they are quite satisfying and tasty. Cooking them is not at all difficult, but if you boil the cereal in advance, it’s also fast. It is best to serve such buckwheat cutlets with cheese with some kind of sauces or the most ordinary homemade sour cream. As a quick snack, this dish is simply irreplaceable.
For their preparation, it is worth using excellent quality buckwheat, hard cheese should be the same, but not a cheese product. So that the cutlets do not fall apart during frying, it is necessary to add a chicken egg to the buckwheat mass. It is thanks to him that the cutlets will come out even, appetizing in appearance and can easily be turned over to the other side. It is also worth giving priority to the pan that has a non-stick coating.
- Buckwheat – 0.5 tbsp.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Hard cheese – 50 g.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Flour – 2-4 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil – 50 ml (approximately).
How to cook:
1. So, wash the buckwheat very carefully. Repeat this procedure at least several times until the water becomes clear. After that, boil the buckwheat for 20 minutes. You can add ¼ teaspoon of salt to the water. If excess water remains, then be sure to drain it.
2. Drive a chicken egg to buckwheat. You can also use quail eggs instead.
3. Then add salt, ground black pepper, flour.
If you like dried garlic, paprika or fresh herbs, then you can safely add these spices.
4. Grind the mass very well with a blender, it should become homogeneous.
5. Hard cheese must be grated on a coarse grater. Add it to the buckwheat mixture and mix well.
6. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Spoon cutlets out.
7. Fry them over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
You don’t need to cover the pan with a lid.
8. Transfer the finished buckwheat cutlets with cheese to a beautiful dish. Serve them immediately to the table. Although they are delicious and cold.
Enjoy your meal!