Chicken stew is a very satisfying, tasty meat dish that can be cooked without much effort, rolled into jars and stored until the right moment. For cooking, store-bought or homemade chicken is suitable. Of course, the second option is more appropriate, and even better, since poultry is grown naturally, and therefore its meat is much tastier. You can cook it in a slow cooker, oven or on the stove. The only difference will be that the cooking time will be different. The taste will be the same in all cases.
The finished stew must be decomposed into clean glass jars and corked with metal lids. It can be stored for a whole year in a cool and dark place.
- Any parts of the chicken – 700 g.
- Black peppercorns – to taste.
- Bay leaf – 1-2 pcs.
- Salt – almost 1 tsp.
1. Wash the chicken meat very well. It can be cut off the bones or not. Put the meat in the multicooker bowl.
2. After that, add almost a whole teaspoon of salt.
3. Then add peppercorns.
4. Lay out the bay leaf. If this ingredient does not suit your taste, then exclude it completely.
5. Carefully place the form with meat in the slow cooker, close it with a lid. On the display, set the “Extinguishing” program and set the time to 4 hours. Press the start button.
6. After 4 hours, remove the mold from the multicooker.
In order not to burn your hands, first open the lid of the multicooker, wait a minute, and then slowly, using a towel, take out the form.
7. Put the meat tightly in a jar.
You can remove the bones from the hams, or you can not do this procedure. The main thing is that the meat should lie tightly in the jar.
8. Cover the jar with a lid and seal it tightly with a special sealing key.
Here is such a stew turned out!
Enjoy your meal!