Meat perkelt is simply a delicious meat dish that is worth preparing for the family or pampering guests. The main advantage of perkelt is that it is made with the addition of vegetables, which is why it is not necessary to prepare any additional side dish at all.
As meat, you should opt for chicken fillet, it is quite quick and easy to prepare. If you like pork or beef more, then they will do. Most importantly, the meat must be soft after cooking. Hence, if the choice is on pork or beef, it should be borne in mind that the perkelt will cook longer in time.
To make the perkelt look more attractive, it is recommended to serve it to the table in small bowls with dummy plates. From above, you can decorate it with a parsley leaf or a sprig of dill. Just as a serving option, you can put a few lettuce leaves on a regular plate, and then put perkelt on them with a spoon.
- Meat (chicken, pork, beef) – 300 g.
- Bulgarian pepper (you can use sweet) – 1 pc.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Homemade tomato – 1 pc.
- Ground paprika – 0.5 tsp.
- Salt – to taste.
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil – 50-70 ml.
How to cook:
1. On a cutting board, chop the tomato, bell pepper and onion. Be sure to sharpen the knife well so that it can easily do this procedure with vegetables. The last vegetable (onion) is best cut into half rings, but this does not matter.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Put onion and fry it for 1 minute.
3. Then add paprika. This ingredient is optional.
4. Cut the meat into medium-sized cubes.
5. Put it in a pan with onions.
6. Send chopped tomato and pepper there.
7. Add salt and ground black pepper.
8. Now simmer the dish for 30 minutes. You can add water to the pan and cover it with a lid.
Put the finished perkelt in a beautiful bowl and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.