Potato fritters stuffed with juicy minced meat and champignons are perfect as a main dish for lunch or dinner, not only on weekdays. On the festive table, such an original serving of potatoes with meat and mushrooms will definitely appeal to your guests.
We will prepare the products according to the list. Stuffing stuffing is suitable for any of your choice.
- Peeled potatoes – 600 g.
- Butter – 40 g.
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.
- Potato starch – 1 tbsp. l.
- Salt – to taste.
- Champignon mushrooms – 120 g.
- Minced meat – 150 g.
- Onion – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l.
- Hard cheese – 30 g.
- Salt, a mixture of peppers – to taste.
- Greens – for serving.
How to cook:
1. We send the peeled and cut into pieces potatoes on the stove. Add a little salt to the water and cook it until tender.
2. Drain the water from the saucepan, dry the potatoes a little over low heat. Add the egg, butter, starch and thoroughly knead everything with a crush into a homogeneous mass without lumps. You can use a blender.
3. It is advisable to prepare the filling for potato cheesecakes in advance.
Separately, over medium heat, fry the minced meat with finely chopped onions. Stir constantly with a spatula and knead so that the minced meat is evenly fried.
4. Finely cut the mushrooms into cubes and pour into a frying pan with minced meat. Cook for another 5-7 minutes with occasional stirring.
5. We put the filling in a bowl, add to taste and add ground pepper. You can season with herbs if desired, garlic. Mix everything and let cool.
6. We transfer the warm potato dough into a pastry bag and put it on a baking sheet in the form of cakes with a diameter of 7-8 cm with sides around the perimeter. Line a baking sheet with silicone-coated baking paper.
7. Place the stuffing of minced meat with mushrooms in the middle of the cheesecake and lightly compact it with a spoon.
8. We cover the filling with grated cheese and put in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. Cheese should melt and lightly brown.
Potato fritters are ready. Serve immediately hot with a vegetable side dish in portions or on a common dish, garnished with lettuce, herbs to taste.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.